Monday, May 17, 2010

prayer request too

Emily's post last week urged me to ask for prayer too. I've been struggling a lot lately, because I don't feel like I have meaningful, deep friendships in my day to day life. Now, I have a ton of great close friends that I can talk to, but they don't necessarily live the closest. I just get worn down sometimes and need to hang out with a girl. We're in a small group, but it's coed, which is great, but I don't feel like I'm getting to know any of the girls as close as I did in other small groups I've been in the past (I so miss the Bible study group from Colorado Springs). I guess I'm either praying for a good girlfriend that I see in person on a regular basis in my everyday life, or a good opportunity for a women's small group where I can be encouraged and be real with other women.

No comments:

Post a Comment