Wednesday, June 22, 2011

prayer and memorization

Today I feel burdened to pray...

It's been happening more often lately. It seems like every other day there is some great need that I find out about. Today it's a high school friend who lost her sister suddenly. Last week it was a family I know who is grieving a suicide. This week its a friend waiting for test results. Last week it was seeing someone struggle through a personal dilemma. On and on the list goes. And being so far physically removed from most of these situations or just the simple fact that there's not much to actually "do", I just have felt the urge to pray.


Today I feel burdened to hide God's word in my heart. This post from "A Holy Experience" was right in line with what I've been feeling this week.

http://www.aholyexperience.com/2011/06/maybe-the-most-important-thing-to-do-for-your-faith/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HolyExperience+%28Holy+Experience%29

No comments:

Post a Comment