Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Emily and I'd like to talk about being naked with God.


My hope for this blog is that it can a be place for us to come to request prayer, share writings, upload pictures of our art, share about books - any creative or practical ways that God has been speaking in, to, and through us! I'm really looking forward to seeing what God does through this little "community", if you will.

One scripture that stood out to me as I was thinking about this blog was Hebrews 4:13. It talks about how everything in our lives "... is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him...", the "him" being God. For some reason this verse made me think of being naked in front of someone -vulnerability, trust and knowing. That's how I want God to know me, and that's how I pray that you let him know you as well! It's a little risque, I know, but kind of exciting! I hope this blog can be a part of that process of knowing Him and being known for who you truly are.

Thanks for joining Valerie and me in this spiritual journey. We welcome your thoughts, posts and questions!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment